What are you looking for?
How to add OneUpOneDown application to your Homescreen on mobile?
1. Launch Safari on your iPhone or iPad.
2. Navigate to the site where you want to create a Home screen shortcut to.
3. Tap the Share icon (the square with an arrow pointing out of it) at the bottom of the screen.
4. Scroll down to the list of actions and tap Add to Home Screen. (If you don’t see the action, scroll to the bottom and tap Edit 5. Actions, then tap Add next to the Add to Home Screen action. After that, you’ll be able to select it from the Share Sheet.)
Note: The icon appears only on the device where you add it.
- Open a webpage in Chrome.
- Tap the three-dot icon in the upper right.
- Find and select “Add to Home screen” from the menu.
- You can change the shortcut’s name in the pop-up that appears, then tap “Add.”
- Select “Add to home screen” to add the icon to the next open spot, or tap and hold the icon then drag it to your desired location on the home screen.